On behalf of the Coaches and all the members of the Creek Court Club, we truly appreciate all the support you have all given to our tennis program. Even though we have a rich and winning history over the last 40+ years, supporting over 100 student athletes every season, and are one of the most elite tennis programs in the Nation, we are still a self funded program with numerous expenses. Ideally, we would like to create a fund that would take care of some immediate needs as well as future needs.
To that end we will be kicking off our Snap! Raise campaign with Ryan, our local rep, on Friday, September 16th. Snap is an online donation campaign that allows our program to receive donations from our networks and supporters. Snap uses the power of email, text, and social media with a safe, fun, and interactive approach. All we ask is that each parent/guardian help their student gather 20 or more email addresses of their biggest fans.
Please review the info below to see just how much of an impact this campaign can have for us.
*Your contacts are strictly private and protected, and never sold or shared.*
Snap Fact Overview:
- Safe and Protected – Snap! Raise is the safest online donation campaign available. All data is private and never redistributed. Your student’s information on the Snap page is less detailed than what would be on a team website roster.
- Online donation platform– Reach potential donors via email, social media, and text to ask them to support our program and visit the page, where they can seamlessly donate.
- Email Strategy –All supporters will receive a receipt for their gift that is tax deductible, included with a personalized thank you from the student. There are three reminder emails sent to donors, with an option to unsubscribe.
- Network – Snap’s platform and process is what makes their campaigns so successful. It allows an extensive reach across communities by providing options to connect with multiple donors and their social networks, maximizing our raising efforts.
- Cherry Creek Football: https://app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/8401
- Cherry Creek Poms: https://app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/3283
- Cherokee Trail Girls Soccer: https://app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/5691
- Cherokee Trail Girls Lacrosse: https://app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/5850
Art Quinn – Head Coach
Ty Bartels – Creek Court Club